How does In Home Massage work?
- Once you booked your appointment. Please fill out your client profile.
- For couples, the second appointment will be emailed a Welcome Email and please fill out the client profile as well.
- Please add your Picture to your profile. We want to see who's home we are coming to.
- Download our Free App Click Health. For easier booking and notifications.
Day of appointment
- Your therapist will arrive at your home 5-10 minutes before your appointment time.
- She will bring everything that she needs to work. Table, sheet, lotion and music.
- A 5 x 10 foot space will be needed to work.
- Suggested spaces: Bedroom, Living room, Bonus room, Basement.
- Your therapist will go over your health history and start the treatment.
- If you could provide a chair or stool that would be greatly appreciated.
- We require all clients to have a credit card on file. Couples we can use the same card as we can link family accounts.
- Direct Billing will be done 1st for your appointment.
- Some insurance companies take up to a week to get back to us on what they will cover.
- IF there is a balance we will charge the card on file.
- If No insurance card is on file or we do not bill your company the card on file will be charged. You will receive a receipt to submit to your insurance.
Do you offer Direct Billing?
Yes. All of our therapist are registered. We offer Direct Billing for most major insurance providers:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Great West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Maximum Benefit
- Standard Life
- Green Shield
What are the benefits to Massage Therapy?
- Reducing or eliminating muscle pain and tension.
- Improving joint mobility.
- Improving circulation.
- Decrease Stress.
What else can Massage Therapy help with?
- Muscle cramps
- Upper back and neck pain
- Stress relief
- Chronic back pain
How often should I get a massage?
Depends on our treatment plan and what we are treating. Acute injuries can be once a week lasting 2 – 4 weeks. Regular massages can be once a month.
What type of space do I need when you come to my house?
Most people choose to have the massage in their bedroom, bonus room, basement, rec rooms. What I need is a 10 ft. long by 5 foot wide space to be able to function properly and for the portable massage bed.
How far do I need to undress?
A full body massage requires undressing as far as your underwear. Lotions will be applied directly to skin. You will be covered fully with a sheet and only the area being worked on at that time will be exposed.
How will I feel after a massage?
Typically you should instantly feel relaxed. Getting off the table you may feel slightly light headed. Soreness may often occur for a few days after the massage like you just had a big workout. Any soreness should subside within 2 days.
What should I do after my massage?
Drink plenty of water, treat yourself to a nice shower or bath, and apply hot packs to areas that have been worked on.