Workplace / Event Massage
Would your work place in Edmonton and area enjoy the benefits of massage therapy?
Happy and healthy employees make productive employees.
Benefits to Your Business:
- Improve employee productivity
- Lower sick leaves and absenteeism
- Raise employee retention
- Attract top talent
- Increase company loyalty
- Boost office morale
- Pay less in Worker’s Compensation claims
- Lower stress and tension in the workplace
- Lower employee turnover
Benefits to Your Employees:
- Reduce Stress
- Decrease muscle tension and pain
- Relieve headaches
- Increase focus and mental clarity
- Increase energy and circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Prevent repetitive strain injuries
- Treat carpal tunnel and tendinitis
- Increase immune function
- Improve sleep quality
The massage therapist will come to your workplace and will set up her table or chair in a private empty room/boardroom where the therapist can treat the back, shoulders, arms and hands. The treatment usually lasts between 10-30 minutes and is generally aimed towards relieving stress and tension and or preventing or treating repetitive strain injuries.
Servicing Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St. Albert and Sherwood Park.
Chair and Table Massage available.
Email email@example.com for a quote.
We can bring massage to any of these types events or special functions.
- Backstage Massage Events
- Admin Days
- Conventions and Conferences
- Corporate Events
- Corporate Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Golf Tournaments
- Health Fairs
- Nurses Week
- Trade Shows
- Teacher Appreciation Day